first blog post.

 1. Im looking forward to creating my own idea and creating media based off the things i like.   2.  I hope to learn how to use more media related skills that will lead to a good grade in the future of my course.


3. I'm hoping that i can achieve a grade 6 or 7                      


4.i use my laptop/phone for media most of the time.


5. My average is an hour of screen time.


6. The last dance [ the Michael Jordan documentary ] 


7. Spotify.


8. NBA2k/ eafc25


9. Don't really use social media.


10. I think it's a mix of both. The media can introduce young people into new things in life but its a double edged sword because it's also able to show the young audience the bad side of media.


11. He was the first ever black person to play the character of doctor who


12. I think they would enjoy the aesthetic of the trailer the way it goes from a sad toa a happy moment in a split second and how the characters give us a backstory so we the audience understands more.


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MODE UNIQUE ( UNIQUE FASHION OF THE WORLD )

denotation and connotation